Happy Mother's Day!
Angie and Erika have great posts dedicated to their wonderful mother. (Click on their names to see their posts). I have to give thanks to the mother of my children. What a great wife, mother and grandmother she is.
Look what we've done Judy! Can you believe it? |
Grandma Judy with Brylie - Calgary December 2009
Grandma Judy with Tyken - Laie April 2010
Recently she stayed home with Alana when I went to Utah with Candi, Jamie and Jenelle for a week. Then she went to Hawaii for 10 days with Jenelle to visit our girls out there.
I missed Judy and started commenting on how much I missed my "girlfriend". I've started calling her that now because 1) she really is my girlfriend and 2) I love the reaction of my daughters when I say that.
Happy Mother's Day Judy. You're grrrrreat!
Its hard to believe but one of my daughters is a mother.
Happy Mother's Day Angie. Sure love you.
I also have to thank the mother-in-law for raising such a wonderful daughter.
Judy and hermom in December 2009. (her mom's birthday party).
Happy Mother's Day Grandma Anderson!
My sister Wilma has a great post today for our mom. Not only do we share the same great sense of humor, we share the same great mother.
Wilma has all these great pictures of mom and dad with the grandkids through the years. The following picture is one we took on New Year's Day at our place.
This is just part of the grandkids and great grandkids.
(Mike, Petrea and Drew were there earlier)
Happy Mother's Day Mom! Thanks for everything.
And Happy Mother's Day to all the mother's who may be reading this.

3 comments:
Thanks for the blog Doug. You do have a lot of mothers in your life. Noone is more important than the mother of your children. You and Judy have a wonderful family, Hope you have a wonderful mothers day today with those who are there.All the mothers got a big Sweet marie bar at church today. The program was good.
hahaha In that first picture we are all looking in different directions
... we are all smiling for different cameras. So typical! ha
HAppy mothers days to the mothers of the world!
Great tribute Doug!
Post a Comment