Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Happy Birthday!!!!


Guess who's having a birthday today.   Need a hint?


She's always been a cutie 
And she pretty much looks the same today - only a few years older.




It seems like this was just yesterday. 



Happy Birthday Erika!!!!!!
No longer a teenager.

Here's a few random pictures.






How is this guy related to Goofy? (See Angie's blog)



Arches National Park

Planting trees in Calgary

Rock Climbing in Kananaskis

Windemere

Jr. High Graduation

High School Graduation

High School Grad


On Stage - Erika the actor

On Stage - Erika the musician

On Stage - Erika and Jamie the singers ???

I wish so much that we could be there with you today to help you celebrate.


Imagine this is your birthday party.   A BBQ at Bowness Park

Imagine that they are all there to help you celebrate.

And this is your cake.
(It actually was your cake last year)

But you get to spend your birthday in Hawaii.  
(its raining and below 50F here today)




Hope you have a great day!



I know I said we would get you a camera for your birthday but we have an option for you that you might like better.  We'll discuss it on the phone.

We love you!!!!

5 comments:

Erika said...

Thanks Dad!!!!

LOVE YOU

Lana Dawn said...

i wanted to do a post like this.. but dad beat me to it!

maybe i still will... hmm

but hAPpY BiRThdAY!

LOVE YOU!

Wilma said...

Happy birthday! I've been thinking about you today.

I kind of want to know what was discussed on the phone...

M. Piepgrass said...

Happy Birthday Erika!

May Takahashi said...

Nice blog on Erika Doug. Loved all the pictures.
Hope you had a great Birthday Erika. I phoned you on the evening of July 12 -hope you got my message.
Love you Erika and wish you the best.