Hey, I'm back. I've had several people comment that I need to update my blog. Its been about a month. Here goes. . . This is kind of a Random post but that goes along with the name of my blog.
Have you ever gone out shopping and come across something that you never knew existed but once you find it you wonder how you lived without it . . . and you just have to have it.
Well, look what I found.

8 1/2 x 11 sheets of duct tape.
I love duct tape. You can fix almost anything with Duct Tape.
Check out my blog entry on Oct 1, 2008.
In that entry I talked about how I fixed my car using duct tape.
Check out my blog entry on Oct 1, 2008.
In that entry I talked about how I fixed my car using duct tape.
Here's what my duct tape repair looked like.

But with these beauties, I can take a sheet and cut it to shape.
And this is the result.
Now all I need to find is the 5 ft x 3 ft sheets. Then I can do the entire back of the car.
How did I live without this before?
Plus you get instructions in 3 languages.
Plus you get instructions in 3 languages.
A truly international product.
And if you look closely you will see that its also available in a 4 x 4 size.
Have to keep a lookout for that.
I love duct tape.
"If it doesn't stick and it should - use duct tape. If it sticks and it shouldn't - use WD40".


9 comments:
Hurray for duct tape! The duct tape job you did on your car looks a lot neater. Good Job!
I find that duct tape is a handy thing to have around
all the time.
Glad to have you back on the blog.
That is the first picture I have seen of Judy as a baby.
just so you know, the "new" tape job on the car doesn't "fix" the problem - it is still getto!
Candi
As they say "If she doesn't find you handsome she should at least find you handy"
You should spray paint it or something.
But I do need to commend you for taking ghetto and making it "classy ghetto"
i will agree with candi.. that is not solving the problem technically. but i am happy with your find. and more happy that you are back to bloggin! i have missed you on here!!
You're too funny. It's been a month since you posted and the first topic you post about is duct tape? I'm sitting here giggling and my husband is wondering what's so funny. You're funny.
By the way, I don't think anything is wrong with repairing your car with duct tape. I think it's brilliant!
Great find! All they need is to have the duct tape available in different colors.
That is a great find - did you find it at Princess Auto?
Funny, we just used Duct tape last night at cubs. We made periscopes and the duct tape worked great to tape the mirrors in.
And I took two rolls just in case we got carried away and started having too much fun with it.
Jeff would certainly approve of this new duct tape product. A terrific birthday gift idea for him. Last year he loved the bubble wrap gift from a friend.
Seriously - ooh aah - nice classy ghetto repair job!!
Love ya!
Alana stopped by last night to visit and told me you had posted something new and said something about a posting for Judy's birthday. Before opening your blog I was the title "a great find" and thought, "an entry about Judy, what a sweet title". Was I surprised!
But I know of your passion for duct tape and I'm excited about your great find, I feel your joy! Now you know how I feel when I find a great deal.
I think you ride just got pimped.
Post a Comment