A Journal of my random thoughts in response to my family's request to keep them up-to-date and to share my stories.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Happy Birthday!
Guess who is having a birthday today.
Isn't she cute?
For the answer and some great pictures you can go to Angie's blog. I don't know where Angie finds all the pictures she has. She can add this classic to her collection.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I have never seen a picture of you when you were younger. You were pretty cute Judy! Hope you had a great birthday!
2 comments:
I have never seen a picture of you when you were younger. You were pretty cute Judy! Hope you had a great birthday!
ahhh, you're so cute Judy! I love this picture.
If the tributes your daughters wrote about you are an indication of how your birthday went, it must have been a perfect one!
Post a Comment