Saturday, December 12, 2009

What kind of computer are you?



 There are PC people and Mac people.



I am a Mac.   I've been a Mac since 1985.  
 I recently purchased a 13" MacBook Pro and I love it.



I did have one moment of regret for purchasing it.   13 days after I bought it I received an email from Apple Canada informing me that there was a big Black Friday sale.   The computer I purchased was $101 off that day.   That's when I felt a bit of regret for purchasing it when I did.   But I called the Apple Store and they said, just bring in the receipt that they would refund the difference.   They have 14 day price protection - that made me happy.


Mike and Jenelle - What kind of computer are you?



Candi, Jamie and Alana - What kind of computer are you?


Angie and Erika - What kind of computer are you?  Any pictures?


3 comments:

May Takahashi said...

Just checked your blogs before. going to bed.
Yes I am a Mac book person too. and I love it I love it because its portable and even though I have a lot to learn -I am slowly learning/
Enjoyed all your blogs.
I bet you wish you were in Hawaii this week and the girls probably hate to come back.

Wilma said...

I would like to be a Mac person... One day though I will!

Clovis Tablecloth III said...

I have many fond memories from childhood playing on Uncle Doug's apple computer's in the basement of Benson road. Thanks for laying the foundation.
Grew up using the old Apple II classic, then the imac, sadly I lost my way during my undergrad days but found the path this past summer when I picked up the 13"pro, and I love it!

Always enjoy your blog entries