For those of you who aren't familiar with the movie its about a kid (Johnny) from the North Shore who loves to surf. His dad gets a job in Vermont and they move there in the winter. The Vermont scenes were actually filmed in Utah and his "Vermont" house is about a block away from Wilma and Dave's place in SLC. And of course Angie and Mike and family and Erika live on the North Shore.
Anyways, the point of this post is to warn Candi and Alana of what is happening back in Calgary.
The good news is the forecast for the end of the week when the rest of you arrive. It will be above freezing. And the long term forecast if for milder weather (milder by Calgary standards of course).

5 comments:
Thanks for the update. Its minus 29 degrees here now. The wind chill could be a lot colder.Candi and Alana -have a pleasant trip home to our North Pole.
i can honestly say that i am scared.
It's currently -32 degrees Celsius, -41 with the wind chill. Candi and Alana may want to get stranded in Hawaii.
Johnny Tsunami really hits "home" now. That's a cute movie. And I "always" think of that movie when I pass that house, just like I told Alana and Nicole that I "always" think of Grandma's popcorn ball snowmen that would make for centerpieces at the Ward Christmas parties.
I'm spoiled, the weather is better by far here in Utah and in the evening I still think it's too cold for me to go out.
I was watching that movie last night too!!
Post a Comment