Jenelle and I went to pick him up at the airport.
He was easy to spot. The only one wearing shorts today.

Good thing Mike was there to save her.
The weather in November was so nice in Calgary. Then it snowed the day Candi went to Hawaii. It snowed again the day Alana went to Hawaii and now it snows the day Mike comes here.
What are Mike's thoughts?
Its been snowing all day. We have a drift about 4 feet high on our front sidewalk.
You might be able to see it in this picture.
Tonight we went to Jamie's basketball game. Churchill lost by 2 points. We almost didn't make it home because of all of the snow.
Here's what we saw when we opened the back door this evening.
Wish we were in Kona with the rest of the family.





6 comments:
WHY do you want to live there?
So, my conclusion is that members of your family should stay put and stop traveling to and from Hawaii...for the sake of all Albertans.
I'm appreciating the clear streets right now before that "Canadian cold front" travels down here on Monday.
You should see the weather up north. . . I think we hit the 15-20 cm amount with blowing snow.
Blair and Troy cleared some snow tonight but with the wind and snow drifts they have to wake up at 4:30am to clear snow for the crazy dog people who are going ahead with the dog show at our arena. They start arriving as early as 6:30am.
I often wonder too . . . Why do we live here?????
wish you were in kona with us too!!!
that does look pretty bad. i don't think i want to come home...
glad to know that you didn't lose jenelle at the airport.
miss you!
I liked the blog. I am about to head out to play football with the young men and I am all worried because it is -1'c and I am freezing.
Seeing that pic of your front door made me wish I was running to the mail box. Have fun with Mike.
Its bad here too. They cancelled the ward party FRiday and planned to have it tonight but the weather is worse and so now its Monday but I think it will have to be postponed again because its supposed to be about 23-24 below zero. With our ward traveling so far on bad roads isn't a good idea. The wind chill outside now must be at least 25 below. Its blowing and snowing .
How is the dog show Sharon ? I feel for you having to travel into the city and take care of things outdoors with that cold of yours,
Tell MIke he picked the worst day of the year.
Just about didn't make it to the Dog show yesterday. There was snow everywhere! Just about got suck getting out of the driveway and then out of the subdivision. Some of the main roads where plowed but the last stretch to Sharon's place was one lane only.
Snow is a good thing though - now our strawberries will survive the winter with a nice little blanket of snow on it and our septic line will not freeze with all the insulation from the snow.
Post a Comment