At first I thought that Wilma had another brother who had died. All those nice things that she said - but who was she talking about? But there were some stories in there that confirmed that it was me - the bending back of the toes.
Well again she had no pictures. I thought it would be awkward to post your own pictures but here are two just so I don't let Wilma down.
Wilma and her brother

Guess who in Waterton
Thanks for the kind words Wilma. Not deserved but much appreciated.

2 comments:
hahah I laughed at the first line of this post "at first I thought that wilma had another brother who had died" haha
Those are some great pictures!!
It looks like she was mad at you in the first one for naming her after a cartoon character! You guys are cute!
The you are pretty cute in that second picture too! It reminds me of Jenelle!
To think, I almost missed this entry! You did not disappoint and did what I was hoping you would do...post some pictures. I was anticipating more but two was good!
Everyone needs a Waterton picture, and you look cute. I don't remember that picture so it was a treat to see.
Post a Comment