Today is my mom's birthday. Wilma posted pictures on her blog so I wasn't sure what I was going to do. If you check my last couple entries were pictures in response to Wilma's blog. Let's pretend that Wilma didn't post those pictures. Here the ones I would have posted.
Mom as a little girl.
Mom (left) with Auntie Helen
Here's how we remember her growing up - behind a camera - Angie inherited it.
I'm sure there are lots of pictures with grandkids. This is Alana.
And great grandkids - Tyken
Our kids have been fortunate to spend lots of time with grandma.
(Waterton - Erika and Jamie are the little girls in this picture)
Cardston - Erika and Jamie are the older girls in this picture
One hidden talent - Wii expert.
Sharing the finer points of the Wii.
Happy Birthday and Mahalo











3 comments:
Thanks Doug for the collection of pictures on the blog. It amazes me how everyone seems to have some of the pictures of my earlier childhood that i thought I only had. Cameras weren't that common in the earlier years. Pictures certainly tell a lot more than words.
I must learn how to do it sometime.Right now it would take me hours to do what you do.
Thanks everyone for the Happy Birthday song and the phone calls.
Wow, more photos of Mom. They really do exist. Thanks Doug for posting them.
Had a busy weekend cooking for a horse clinic, but I am home today so hopefully I can go through my pictures and see what I can find.
I'm so happy you have one of Mom with a birthday cake! And I love the pictures of her when she was little, I don't remember that one of her and Auntie Helen at the window...that's priceless.
I'll come up with more pictureless entries because you really pull through for me!
Post a Comment