Sorry its late, but I wanted to do a post for my mom for Mother's day. Wilma did a good job with a tribute on her blog but she didn't have any pictures. I don't have the words, but here are some pictures.
She became a nurse
Then got married
And became a mom to these cute kids
Years passed and these kids started to get married
Then she became a grandmother

Again and again and again.....
The family continued to grow...
And grow...

And grow...
She's now a great grandmother and the family continues to grow - add 2 great grandsons since this picture was taken.
Thanks for everything mom!
You have always been there to support us. Even in the rain.
(but you didn't get into it like the lady on the right - thanks for that too).









6 comments:
Thank you Doug for posting the photos. It's amazing how a family can grow.
Mom and Dad did an excellent job with the family. Everyone gets along, all are active in the church, and fun times are when the entire family gets together.
Thank you Mom and Dad for being who you are . . . excellent examples of caring and loving people everyone looks up to.
Thanks Doug for the photos...I had to laugh out loud at the last comment.
Our parents really are the best!
We make a good team Doug, the pictures were perfect! It was amazing and fun to see how the family has grown...and continues to do so.
Like Sheila, I liked your last comment also!
Hope you continued to have a nice Mother's Day after I talked with you Mom.
Thank you Doug for the pictures on your blog. It brought back so many memories. I feel fortunate that I have 4 wonderful children who have married and have given me such great children and great grandchildren,Thank you for the ones you married. I love them all.
Correction- I meant to say grandchildren-not great children.
I wanted to mention that the picture picture of Candi with Mom, Dad, and Michael makes me smile...it's something about the eyes...
Post a Comment