Just want everyone to know that I am still here. In a recent comment Wilma said "Nicole wants to know, "don't you have something to do, like Bishop responsibilities?". I think she was wondering about how I found time to blog. Well, Nicole I do have Bishop responsibilities and this last week has probably been the busiest so far in terms of time. By the time I get home I spend my time doing other things like eating and sleeping instead of blogging .
Plus I really haven't had any bloggable events but Angie gave me a list of things I could blog about when I have nothing else to blog about. She thinks I should tell the stories I told them when they were little. 3 that she mentioned were:
- The lost glove story,
- The crazy man story and
- The story about when I got lost when I went hunting with my dad.
If you are interested in hearing these stories vote for your favorite one and I'll go with the one with the most votes. You can add requests if you like as well. If there are no votes or requests, I'll make up a story - maybe about seeing a guy walking his elephant on the bike path in Calgary (No Wilma - not an elephant on a bike).
(Fun fact: it actually costs her less for high speed than it did for dialup).
(Boring fact: I'm working a tradeshow today and did this post while waiting for the doors to open).
(Sad fact: I'm working the Edmonton Realtor Association tradeshow - next door is a Golf tradeshow)

7 comments:
Love the 'Still Here' picture!
Glad to have the update to know that all is well with you up there in Edmonton...the Golf trade show does sound a little more fun. I'm sure you'll find fun in your day!
Love you,
Judy
Did you just happen to come across that sign or did you make it yourself?
I'm glad you're okay and just busy, because I have been wondering about you and your well being. Thank goodness for slow times at work. I was actually going to do a blog titled "Doug, Doug, are you okay?"
I don't think I've heard any of those stories listed but I didn't even know that you got lost when hunting with Dad...and I grew up with you. So, my vote is for "getting lost while hunting with Dad".
(I still think an elephant riding a bike would definitely catch my attention...)
i love the getting lost story when you were hunting with grandpa. it reminds me of when we were little, and you told us that story. i always loved it so much! so that is my vote. but they are all good stories.
i am glad that you were working the tradeshow today so that you could finally update your blog.. i have missed you in the blogging world!
love you
I vote for the hunting story.
I enjoy reading your blog Doug, it always brightens my day.
and May I say you've always been my favorite Japanese Uncle
I VOTE THE CRAZY MAN STORY!!!!!!!
With all the details. put the real version when you are completely awake and then put up the story when you are basically sleeping but still functioning for the most part.
jamie
i would love to hear the crazy man story !!!!
when i was little and i would hear it, it was like a really scary story for me but i always loved hearing it !!!
- jenelle
P.S jamie and i would love to hear them all but mostly the Crazy Man Story !!
- jenelle
Post a Comment