A Journal of my random thoughts in response to my family's request to keep them up-to-date and to share my stories.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Tyken is looking more Hawaiian
I was looking at the pictures in Angie's post from today and zoomed in on one of the pictures of Tyken in the faucet. It reminded me of someone - especially the nose and mouth.
I agree .There is a similarity. I went to Mrs Fletchers funeral today. There were a lot of people there because she has 13 siblings. Jerry Zabos"s dad married one of Mrs Fletchers daughters. WE saw jerry Zabo today and I immediately thought of the day you came home from school when you were still at Dorothy Dalgleish school and told us that Sheila had took on Zolten Zabo because he had been giving her a bad time. It was recess or dinnertime and a lot of kids were in a circle around Jerry and Sheila and edging them on, --"Come on Sheila.----come on End result -Sheila won and he never bothered her again. Jerry is married and he has his hair in a ponytail.This is the version you told us after you got home from school. I don't think the teachers knew what took place. If you remember this occasion- would you correct or add to the story. Dad and I laugh about it everytime we hear about or see jerry . Mom
That was Jerry not Zolten .Sorry for the error/ I still can't send E Mail but I can receive it. For all of you out there my E Mail is now jhtak@shaw.ca. Grandmabashi
9 comments:
It must be this Hawaiian Water!
That is funny...they do look alike.
I agree, they do look alike. How did you remember that of Lio? Do you have a photgraphic memory?
Great look-a-likes! Tyken is famous!
haha..
i just wish she was a boy
and not a girl..
because tyken is a boy
but they do look alike! i'll give you that
so funny and random. love it
I totally agree!! good call!
I agree .There is a similarity.
I went to Mrs Fletchers funeral today. There were a lot of people there because she has 13 siblings. Jerry Zabos"s dad married one of Mrs Fletchers daughters. WE saw jerry Zabo today and I immediately thought of the day you came home from school when you were still at Dorothy Dalgleish school and told us that Sheila had took on Zolten Zabo because he had been giving her a bad time. It was recess or dinnertime and a lot of kids were in a circle around Jerry and Sheila and edging them on, --"Come on Sheila.----come on
End result -Sheila won and he never bothered her again. Jerry is married and he has his hair in a ponytail.This is the version you told us after you got home from school. I don't think the teachers knew what took place. If you remember this occasion- would you correct or add to the story. Dad and I laugh about it everytime we hear about or see jerry . Mom
That was Jerry not Zolten .Sorry for the error/
I still can't send E Mail but I can receive it. For all of you out there my E Mail is now jhtak@shaw.ca.
Grandmabashi
Post a Comment