Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I should do this?

As we were heading out of town for the weekend, look what eagle eye Jamie spotted in a car beside us.

Notice how the kleenex holder matches the seat covers.  
Where do you buy stuff like this?

4 comments:

.Ang. said...

You SHOULD do that!!! Only asians seem to do that around Calgary. Along with an army of anime/pokemon figures.

I'm pretty sure you could probably find something like that in aloha print at the swap meet! :)

jacquirae said...

Maybe if you suggest the idea to Kristi, she will add that to her Imbue line of products!

Lana Dawn said...

hahaha

that is probably the best thing i have ever seen.. and no doubt they were probably asian.

maybe i shouldn't say that because you are asain too. its funny cause when you drive bad (which i am sure you NEVER doo) people probably drive past you and are like.. "ohh he's asian"

so glad this blog is here

Wilma said...

You do have a blog! I'm on the way to the State fair (as hickish as that sounds) so I have to go without reading the previous entry, dang.