Tuesday, March 16, 2010

You are 16 going on 17....


How big is Jamie?


....this big!

You've always been a cutie
(makeup and stylings compliments of older sisters)


You've always enjoyed the finer things in life

You've always been a bit goofy (and that's a good thing)

You could fill volumes of pictures of you with the "peace signs"
  
even when you are dressed up for halloween.



You make me smile even if I can't see you


but even more when I can see you.
(this has to be one of my favorite Jamie pictures because its just so "Jamie")



You're still a cutie (and there's the peace sign again)

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Hope you have a great one.

6 comments:

Judy Takahashi said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!

Hope you have a terrrrrrific day!!!

Love,

Mom

.Ang. said...

I love you Jamie!!!

THIS MUCH (Come see me for measurement)

Hope you have a wonderful day!!

Burgess Family said...

Happy Birthday Jaime!

Love all those photos!

Have a greaaat day!

Wilma said...

Happy Birthday from us in SLC Jamie! I love the pictures your Dad posted of you...you make me laugh also!!

May Takahashi said...

Happy Birthday Jamie!.Those are cute pictures of you.
Lots of love.

Sharon said...

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY JAMIE! It's been rough. . . our internet was down this last week. We hope you had a great day.