Can you believe its been 19 years? I can't.
Erika has always been a cutie with tons of hair.

Four daughters!!!!?!!
These pictures was taken by my good friend Victor.

5th Birthday
Playing for Grandpa Anderson
At Logan's Pass near the visitor's center.
Guess where this was?
At Lake Louise in Banff National Park.
Jr. High Graduation from Simon Fraser.
Youth Conference service project
(Why is it always Jamie in the pictures with you?)
This reminded me of a picture we have of you somewhere when you were about 4 or 5 and you were picking dandelions. I wish I had that picture.
With Bishop Palmer at Bishop's Retreat.
One of many recitals.
High School Graduation ceremony.
Grad dress.
At the graduation banquet.
Dropping off Erika at the airport on her way to Hawaii
With Alana and Angie in Hawaii.
At Pearl Harbor - notice the crazy tourist in the background.
With the "girls" at Pearl Harbor.
With the quartet performing at Kahuku High School
You've really grown in to a beautiful and talented young lady. Check our her youtube video by clicking here. Its amazing that she did all the instruments and voice tracks. What's just as impressive is that she did it all on her macbook using the built-in camera and microphone and software (garageband, itunes and imovie).
Its been nice having you around for the summer. I'm sure am going to miss you when you head back to Hawaii. I guess we'll have to figure out some way to get over there again.
Sure Love you.
(seems like my only posts these days are for special occasions - Anyone interested in hearing my random thoughts on other days as well?)






















8 comments:
Thanks Dad!
I hadn't even seen a couple of those pictures before!
I would love random updates sometime, especially when I am back in Hawaii.
LOVE YOU
erika
hey dad i am pretty sure that first pic is jenelle...
jamie
Nice blog of Erika. You have a good collection of
pictures of her growing up.
Glad she had a happy birthday. All the best Erika.
Seems everyday is a party when most of your family are at home.. You will remember these happy times.
Nice blog of Erika. You have a good collection of
pictures of her growing up.
Glad she had a happy birthday. All the best Erika.
Seems everyday is a party when most of your family are at home.. You will remember these happy times.
I remember that photo of the dandelions - it was a great photo...hope someone finds it.
Special occasion entries are great ...and other random entries from you Doug would be great as well.
Happy Birthday again Erika!
sweet blog - happy birthday Erika. Jamie is so cute in the pics too - kind of like finding waldo'.. luv ya and miss ya
I would have commented sooner but I just picked myself off the floor...I went into shock after seeing a new entry was posted on this blog!
I love seeing the pictures documenting Erika's growing up...actually pictures of anyone growing over the years.
I would love to read about your random thoughts some days...some days you may want to keep those thoughts to yourself...
Doug, my girls and I watched Erika's cover video and couldn't believe the talent. Amazing!
Rob Lybbert
Post a Comment