Monday, April 13, 2009

Bass Pro Shop Field Trip

On Saturday after we dropped Candi off at the airport we went on a field trip to the new Bass Pro Shop that just opened by Balzac at the new mall that's being built.

Everyone else had the same idea.  The place was packed.   
  
The main entrance
  
   
The place is huge.    Its kind of like Cabela's that we visit in Utah. 

  
  
 They have all kinds of stuff that I didn't even know existed.
Like Snowshoe lamps

or fish and shotgun shell mailboxes
  
There are animals everywhere
   
Some of the wildlife we spotted.
   
Jamie thought this was photo worthy
  
If it wasn't for their faces I wouldn't have seen them.
  
Can you see Jamie in this picture?
I'm trying to blend in.

Its not a very good picture but Judy and I are standing on the second floor by the centre pole.
A good time was had by all and we didn't spend a cent.

4 comments:

May Takahashi said...

It does remind me of Cabella's. Certainly is a big place. Thanks for sharing the pictures. IO just happened to be checking the blog when you put this on.Jamie and Jenelle seemed to enjoy the trip.

Sharon said...

I'm surprised security didn't get after you for taking photos in the store.

Looks like the family enjoyed the free admission activity. I'm glad my kids wasn't there at the same time . . . who knows what kind of photos would be on the blog. . . Craig + Jamie = Creativity!

Burgess Family said...

Love it...looks like a great place to take Darrell for our next date.

Wilma said...

Chay wants to visit this place also! I would say that it's a guy store but Jamie and Jenelle proved me wrong on that one.

And you were strong not to buy that snowshoe lamp...good for you!