I can't believe all the pictures that Angie, Alana and Erika have already posted on their blogs today. Where do they get them all? There are some classics in their posts. I'll try to post some that haven't already been posted.
Like Alana mentioned in her blog entry, Candi has always had a sense of fashion.
She was on Facebook before it was "in".
Skiing in Whitefish. Another example of that fashion sense.
She really can ski. I think Grandpa is holding her on a leash. We should have kept that leash.
She really is an outdoorsy kind of person. Fishing at Duck Lake
She loves the glamour of Hollywood. (actually at California Adventure)
The excitement of the real Hollywood. They worked as a team to get some paparazzi shots. Below is actually what they were watching.
That's really Uma Thurman and John Travolta in that car. They were filming the movie "Be Cool".
Always a good big sister. You can see how much Jenelle and Jamie enjoyed the fireworks at Disneyland. (it also looks like they are trying to look up at John Travolta)
Another fashion statement (are those your $10 glasses?)
Yet another fashion statement. She's tough enough to wear pink. (When we all worked for ENMAX)
Happy Birthday!
(at her pre-birthday celebration this week - She has to work at the hospital today - Jenelle did the lettering on the cake)













9 comments:
Nice update Doug!
I have lots of great memories attached to being your wife. Watching you fall in love with your brand new baby Candi was a wonderful side of you for me to see. With each new additional daughter your love just continued to grow. You've been such a fun, devoted dad.
Candi, you've got the best dad in the world.
I laugh when I think of him at the hospital and all the nurses running in to see what the noise was all about. They left the room laughing at your dad... Yup! Some things never change. He wasn't really hurt...just made lots of noise, got lots of attention and made me laugh in a stressful situation. Love you Doug!
Happy Birthday Candi. You've brought so much love into our lives.
Thanks for spending the time making this birthday post for me, mom is right, you are the best dad in the world!
Love you! Candi
did you have too tell them i did the lettering ! i did not do a very good job and ran out of space! but at least in the picture you could not see the 5+20 !
happy birthday candi!
P.s that last comment was JEN L
Happy Birthday Candi...I wish I was on YOUR side of 'Golden'.
Have a great day.
Love AK
And Doug...you are a great Dad with an exceptional wife.
Nice blog Doug. I agree you are the best dad in the world with a great wife and a lovely family of daughters. You are also a great son.
Love you all.
Tell Jenelle its the thought that counts.I am sure the cake delicious.
awww.. what a nice post.
you are such a good dad. and i liked the story of you in the hospital.
thanks for all the great pictures.
HAPPY BIRTHdAY CANDI
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDI!! Hope you had a great day.
I agree with your Dad . . . I love your "fashion statements".
Sorry I'm late...HAPPY BIRTHDAY Candi!
Great job Doug! It brought Candi out to make one of her rare appearances in the comments...it's so good to know that she is out there.
Post a Comment