Saturday, February 14, 2009

Judy, Please accept my apology


Judy's birthday was on February 2nd.  There was post on my blog for her birthday, but I also posted another entry that day entitled "A Great Find".   There are those of you who thought that the post would be about Judy.  But it was about duct tape.    Sorry Judy.   I had one of those male moments.   You do not rate behind duct tape in my life.  Bad timing on my part.
   
I wish I could go back in time.  If I could the post would have read something like this.

    



MONDAY, FEBRUARY 2, 2009


A Great Find!


Hey, I'm back.   I've had several people comment that I need to update my blog.  Its been about a month.  

Have you ever met someone that you never knew existed but once you find her you wonder how you lived without her . . . and you just have to have her around all the time.
   
Well, I found her a few years ago and today she's celebrating her birthday.
Isn't she cute?
  
   
That's what I should have done and saved the duct tape for another day.   I was thinking of a post for today - some topics included a family basketball update or "Why do they call them shorts? (referring to basketball shorts)".
        
But it's Valentine's day.  
  
Before anything else
      
Valentine's Day Graphics
   
       
My valentine and me.
  

5 comments:

Wilma said...

Ahhh, that is soooo sweet.

What a perfect Valentine's gift to Judy! I'm pretty sure you're forgiven.

Happy Valentine's Day to you!

May Takahashi said...

Hope you are all having a Happy Valentine Day! Judy should give you a bad time but I know she wouldn't'
Hope all is well with everything in your family,
Its cold and snowing here but we are fine.

jacquirae said...

I'm rootin' for ya.


If I had a husband and he did that...



I don't have a husband. nevermind.

Lana Dawn said...

you are such a good husband!

and we all know she is your inspiration for everyday of the year...

i love you so much

i hope i can find love like this one day

Judy Takahashi said...

Doug, no need to apologize but thanks anyway. You are my "duct tape"in life. My great find. I thought I should speak in terms that would be meaningful to you.
Love ya, Judy