Thursday, December 11, 2008

Unbelievable Coincidence

  
On Alana's trip home she reported that fitness guru, Tony Horton, was on her flight.  You can read about it here .



Here's her picture of Tony on her flight.

       
I couldn't believe it when I "saw" Tony Horton on our flight home.   What are the chances of that?   He was right in front of me.


I took some pictures but the lighting wasn't very good so the pictures aren't very clear.


Here's my pictures of Tony.


Ok.  So the real Tony wasn't "on" our flight.  But I did "see" him on our flight.  It was the infomercial for his workout on the individual TV screens we had on the plane.
     
   
Well - at least I thought it was funny.
     
    

2 comments:

.Ang. said...

haha that was hilarious!!!

Wilma said...

I was anxiously awaiting your story....I wasn't expecting that. But you're right, you DID see him on your flight.

I have yet to watch his informercial.