Friday, November 14, 2008

My first on the road blog update

 
So I'm sitting in the car at JC Penny's in Helena, Montana and I'm doing my first "On the road blog update"
    
Grandpa and I are waiting in the car for grandma.  She went into JC Penny's to check out a few things.  I pulled out the computer and lo and behold - there is wireless internet access.  


I used Photobooth and the laptop to take this picture of us in the car.
  
Just to prove we are at JC Penny's
    
and we are in the parking lot
    
I love Google.  They now have video chat.  It came out this week.   I tried it while waiting and Alana was online.  I can do the Jetson video phone thing while sitting in a car in a parking lot.
I love technology - when it works.

6 comments:

jacquirae said...

i was talking to alana when you were talking to her. That's funny. I liked this random post.

and i also love the new video chat. WAY COOL!

.Ang. said...

So are you at PC penny or JC Penny?

jk

I love the New google application! I just love GOOGLE.

Looks like you and Grandpa are having fun! You Party Animals!!

LOve you!!!!!

Erika said...

Haha, I had the same thought as Angie about the PC Penny thing.

I too am a fan of the new Google app. Its awesome!

Lana Dawn said...

yaya

you did it!

i enjoyed talking to you on gmail video chat! looks like it was a good time!

Wilma said...

The week went too fast and while you and Mom and Dad were here, it was as if we were a family at home in PB again, NOT miles apart.

It was a great week for me and I miss the three of you already!

Technology is amazing. No one will have phone in the near future, it really will all Jetson like.

Anonymous said...

I starting to feel like Grandma T. All this video chat is too hi tech for me. Question: How do you go to the bathroom while on video chat??? While talking on the phone, it's "flush and run!"