Monday, November 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Angie!

Happy Birthday Angie!

Hope you had a good one. 

First Alana flew over so she could spend your birthday with you.
   
In a couple days all my girls will be together again.
I'm getting excited.
  

I wanted to get this posted earlier but Sunday can be a busy day for me.  I wanted to do some other things as well but just no time.

Angie had a wonderful post about Grandpa Anderson.   We sure miss him.   You can read it by clicking here.

Here's some pictures that I thought you all might like.  No reading glasses or newspaper but it should bring back some memories of Grandpa Rex in his chair against the wall.

These pictures were taken in 2003

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks exciting just looking on as a third party - of the girls' walk on the beach... was very nostalgic for me. I know you are going to have such a great time bringing your family in together - AND IN HAWAII - that's a bonus!

I love how you pay tribute to your parents. Honor thy father and mother has been a great commandment for me and know it will bring great blessings to all of us.

Angie's blog is a hoot today!
Love Mike's six pack!
Have a great time!

Wilma said...

I'm excited for you!!

I know that there were be some GREAT family pictures for the Christmas card this year!

Anonymous said...

I always look forward to reading your posts, they brighten my day.
Thanks for the pictures of Grandpa A

May Takahashi said...

A couple more days and your whole family will be together in wonderful warm Hawaii.. That will be so wonderful for all of you. I am sure you will have a wonderful time. Angie,ERika ,Alana and Nicole seem to be having a ball there now.
Loved all the pictures on your blog. as well as on Angies blog. Am looking forward to your blog from Hawaii/ Bon Voyage to you,Judy,Candi,Jamie and Jenelle. Love you all and enjoy your trip.