Sunday, September 14, 2008
Correction and answers to LDS Trivia
This is in response to Sheila's response to my trivia question. She correctly named 2 of the LDS players on the team. Brian Heninger #14 and Micheal Oliver (#34). She said she didn't know the other 2. She did make 2 incorrect guesses. I'm very disappointed and frankly a bit hurt that she didn't know that I was one of the other 2. The final one would be David Russell from Diamond City. He is behind Brian Heninger in the picture.
Tom Marsden was a coach and he did serve as a Bishop of the Picture Butte Ward. He is the coach on the left side of the front row.
I did make one mistake - only 2 are currently serving as Bishops - not 3 as I indicated in the earlier post. One would be Micheal Oliver in Picture Butte. Sheila - any idea who the other one would be?
More trivia - All 4 of of the "Mormon Backfield" did serve missions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You on the team I thought was just a given. I was thinking I was looking for four more players which explains why I was having such a hard time. The Russell boy I never knew...Sharon may have, I didn't know that family very well. So I would never have gotten that one. I guessed the other two, thinking maybe there were just inactive members.
And of course, you are the other one currently serving as Bishop.
Okay, did I get it right this time?
Congratulations Sheila - you picked the other bishop. I hope you weren't offended by the post. I really wasn't too hurt that you forgot about me. It was all in fun.
Didn't hear the story about the shoe before. Thank you for filling me and others in.
Keep the GREAT BLOG!
What, I can't believe Sharon hasn't heard that story...I thought every knew about it...it must be just because we are getting old and the memory is going...
Post a Comment